Financial Aid Forms
You will be notified by the Financial Aid Office for any specific forms you must complete. Please match the items below with those received in your notification.
If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office: 304-877-5082 or email@example.com
Sending Documents to ABC
Use any of the following methods to send documents to the Financial Aid Office.
Financial Aid Office
Appalachian Bible College
161 College Dr.
Mount Hope, WV 25880
Required From All Students Every Year
- ABC's Financial Aid Application
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal
Use ABC's School Code: 007544
NOTE: These items will be requested from you by the Financial Aid Office if you are required to complete them.
Admissions Final Acceptance
This item indicates that the Admissions Office is still processing your application. Contact them for more information.
- Direct Loan Entrance Counseling
- Direct Loan Master Promissory Note
- Direct Loan Request
- Direct Loan: Annual Student Loan Acknowledgement
- Faithful Servant Scholarship Application
Incoming Student Recommendation Scholarship
To be completed by the person recommending the student scholarship. You can either print this document or send them this link:
To be completed by a church or ministry. Either print this document or click this link.
- Proof of Award
Filer Verification - 2022-2023 School Year
As a Nontax Filer, you are required to provide documentation from the IRS or other relevant tax authority dated on or after October 1, 2022 that indicates a 2020 IRS income tax return was not filed with the IRS or other relevant tax authority.
If you have filed a tax return in another year, you can request a tax return transcript online at: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript and select "Verification of Non-filing Letter" for 2020.
If you have never filed a tax return, you must use the paper request form – IRS Form 4506-T. Complete and submit the form to the IRS as instructed with the following guidelines:
- Line 5: Please use the third party option to send directly to ABC
- Line 6: Enter "1040"
- Line 7: Check the box for "Verification of Nonfiling"
- Line 9: Enter 12/31/2020
Once verification is received, if you did not have it sent directly to ABC, you will need to send a signed copy to the Financial Aid Office.
& Parent(s)) - 2022-2023 School Year
Send a copy of the indicated person's IRS Tax Return Transcript to ABC's Financial Aid Office. Transcripts can be requested from the IRS by using one of these options:
1. Request a "Return Transcript" here: http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript
(Choosing "Get Transcript by Mail" does NOT require an account number or credit card.)
2. Call the IRS: 1-800-908- 9946
3. Submit an IRS form 4506T-EZ through the mail to the IRS
Line 5: Please use the third party option to have it sent directly to ABC.
Line 6: 2020
Check the box above the signature line, sign, and date.
Mail to IRS address on the back of the form.
- Verification - Identity & Purpose
- Verification Worksheet (Dependent)
- Verification Worksheet (Independent)
- Verification - High School Completion